Sweden’s Consul General to India, Ms Anna Lekvall, visited Swaminarayan Akshardham in Gandhinagar to experience India’s ageless beauty, borderless culture and timeless values. She was traditionally welcomed by senior volunteers of Swaminarayan Akshardham.
During her visit, Consul General Lekvall offered respects at the Swaminarayan Akshardham Mandir and prayed for world peace and harmony. She was moved by the beauty and profound message of Akshardham.
Sharing her sentiments at Akshardham, Consul General Anna Lekvall wrote, ”Thank you for a very special tour and visit. It’s truly a magical place”
- Swaminarayan Akshardham Celebrates India’s Azadi ka Amrit Mahotsav
- Celebrating Rakshabandhan with HE Sheikh Nahyan
- Medical Campus Karyakar Shibir: One Step Ahead
BAPS Charities News
- COVID-19 Pandemic: Donation of $1,000, Snacks and Hot Food to the Hands of Hope Food Pantry in Edison, NJ
- COVID-19 Pandemic: BAPS Charities Serves Hot Meals to Health Care Professionals in Edison, NJ and Old Bridge, NJ
- COVID-19 Pandemic: Water tank donations to encourage and maintain hygiene throughout Kenya – April/May 2020